This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Easter Seals BC/Yukon (Accounting Clerk Volunteer)Organization Name: Easter Seals BC/Yukon
Opportunity Title: Accounting Clerk Volunteer
Category: Administration / Clerical / Office
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: February 4, 2019
End Date: February 20, 2019
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
This role contributes detail and accuracy in accounting processing for the overall Finance Department and training support to the organization in expense and purchasing policies and account activity reporting. This position is responsible for the efficient processing all incoming invoices for payment and all incoming accounts receivable payments. A significant function of this role is to ensure that processes are in line with organizational policies.
- Positive, can-do attitude with a passion to help the finance department.
- Experience or studies in accounting and or business an asset.
- General understanding of accounting and auditing processes.
- Superior writing and speaking skills in English.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Familiarity with the digital landscape.
- Gain valuable accounting experience.
- Build skills in management and analysis.
- Develop team and administrative skills.
- Receive a letter of recommendation and Volunteer Certificate.
- Join an enthusiastic team who share a passion for helping others.
This is a part-time, flexible, 16-24 hours per week position.
Interested in this role? Send a resume and letter summarizing your qualifications and interest in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Seals BC/Yukon is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Get Directions3981 Oak Street
Other Easter Seals BC/Yukon Volunteer Opportunities
Other Administration / Clerical / Office Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Front Desk Assistant As a frontline representative of the Canadian Cancer Society, the front desk support team provides a professional and welcoming environment for the community to …Read More
Description: The Aquafit for All Assosiation (AFA) is currently looking for a volunteer executive assistant to help with the administrative needs of the organization. In this role, you will be required …Read More