BC Lions Football Club (2019 BC Lions Game Day Ambassador)Organization Name: BC Lions Football Club
Opportunity Title: 2019 BC Lions Game Day Ambassador
Category: Special Events / Festivals
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: June 7, 2019
End Date: November 2, 2019
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Family-oriented volunteering
- Training or orientation required
As the first point of contact with fans, LIONS GAME DAY AMBASSADOR will ensure fans are welcomed, well informed and feel comfortable at all home games. They will be responsible for ensuring the successful execution of BC LIONS GAME CREW elements at every game. The time commitment per game will be 4-5 hours over 10 home games for the 2019 Season and playoff games if necessary. You MUST be available to commit to being a Lions Game Day Ambassador for at least 6 home games over the course of the 2019 season.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to provide information to fans about all facets of the event while remaining up to date on team information.
- Proactively engage and assist fans with any questions they may have.
- Act as Lions Brand Ambassador, being a club representative for a professional sports team.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: assist with the setup, maintenance and tear down of the Pre-Game Tailgate Party; guide fans and supervise areas to ensure maximum fan experience; be the forward-facing greeters and first point of contact for fans, and working to sign-up families to the Lions Kids Club.
- Help with any necessary set-up or tear-down required.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Official BC Lions Game Day apparel.
- Tickets to 2019 Lions Home Games.
- Pre-season Orientation Session.
- Giveaways throughout the season.
- If requested, a “Letter of Recommendation” from the BC Lions Football Club upon successful completion of the season.
- Post Season Wrap-up Party.
- Discount for Official BC Lions Merchandise
Please send resume and cover letter indicating how you meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions777 Pacific Blvd
Other BC Lions Football Club Volunteer Opportunities
Other Special Events / Festivals Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The Front of House Volunteer assists with the Front of House duties at VIFF’s Vancity Theatre. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, ushering, scanning tickets, managing …Read More