Multicultural Helping House Society (DIGITAL SENIORS YOUTH VOLUNTEER)Organization Name: Multicultural Helping House Society
Opportunity Title: DIGITAL SENIORS YOUTH VOLUNTEER
Category: Social and Community Service
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: March 9, 2019
End Date: May 25, 2019
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Training or orientation required
You are praised by your family as a computer wizard, your powers extend to restarting the router and downloading a picture. And you want to share your powers with the world. Share it with us, share it with Digital Seniors. Help seniors’ up their digital game every Saturday from 1:30PM to 3:30PM at Multicultural Helping House Society. Starts March 9th.
- Have fun!
- Share concerns, needs, and successes with the Program Coordinator.
- Communicate with seniors
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Facebook, Instagram, mobile phone, texting is needed but not required.
- Screening Interview with Program Coordinator.
- Clear a Criminal Record Check (provided by the organization).
- Program and activity will be provided by the Coordinator
Please contact Edmondl@helpinghouse.org, with position as subject title.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions4802 Fraser St, Vancouver, B.C
Other Multicultural Helping House Society Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Sports and Recreation
Description: VOLUNTEER BASKETBALL MENTOR (1) POSITION DESCRIPTION: Multicultural Helping House seeks to reduce the barriers for youths to engage in physical activity. We are looking for …Read More
Other Social and Community Service Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Description Reporting to Project Manager. The Cooking Classes Coordinator will be responsible for the logistical programming for the Cooking Classes at Experience Plaza. Will be in …Read More
Description: Description Plaza Coordinators support the recruitment of new talent by working closely with Human Resources to recruit, interview, and select all professionals for each proposed activity …Read More