The HOPE Initiative Foundation (Event and Sponsorship Coordinator: NON-PROFIT CHARITY LOOKING FOR REMOTE VOLUNTEERS!)Organization Name: The HOPE Initiative Foundation
Opportunity Title: Event and Sponsorship Coordinator: NON-PROFIT CHARITY LOOKING FOR REMOTE VOLUNTEERS!
Category: Fundraising & Sponsorship
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: January 12, 2023
End Date: January 12, 2024
Looking to gain experience volunteering in a non-profit organization, develop your various skills and make professional connections? Please apply directly via our website: https://thehopeinitiative.ca/hiring/
The HOPE Initiative Foundation is a registered Canadian charity that increases student access to education and leadership opportunities. HOPE exists as a platform to inspire innovative solutions to broken systems. Whether providing short-term relief, or building long-term systems, we believe that the best answers are global in concept, local in execution, and limitless in their ability to create and inspire change. We have numerous university specific HOPE branches that focus on creating tangible change in the local area. We also host a program, called HOPE for Community, that was created to connect students with organizations who need enthusiastic volunteers.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Event and Sponsorship Coordinator
This individual is responsible for the overall management of funding grants and awards throughout the year. They will work closely with other coordinators to organize a strategic direction to obtain funding for ongoing projects or new proposed programs. This role provides lots of opportunities for you to design and implement your own community projects by obtaining funding and working out logistics with volunteers and other committee members.
- Identify potential grants and funding opportunities for ongoing programs or new projects.
- Promptly complete funding applications using professional and grammatically correct language.
- Brainstorm and contribute to strategic discussion meetings regarding approach to funding applications and program designs.
- Initiate contact with non-profit organizations (NPO) or registered charities in the Greater Vancouver area for potential partnerships or collaborations
- Respond promptly to emails (strictly within 2 business days)
- Complete tasks and responsibilities before deadlines
- Communicate transparently with committee directors and officers.
- Provide support for other tasks related to sponsorship and event committee as needed.
- All-member HOPE general meetings – once per month (Wednesday)
- All Sponsorship and Event committee meetings – once per week (subject to change)
Additionally, we are looking to fill multiple remote opportunities in mentorship, finance, data analysis, human resources, marketing, volunteer coordination and more. Please reach out to us if this opportunity is not suited for you, as all our vacancies may not be posted here.
Please note that applications through this website are not monitored. For further questions, feel free to reach out to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply directly via our website: https://thehopeinitiative.ca/hiring/