This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Ms. (Executive Assistant)Organization Name: Ms.
Opportunity Title: Executive Assistant
Category: Administration / Clerical / Office
Commitment: Less than 6 months, 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: February 22, 2019
End Date: March 25, 2019
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society – Vancouver, BC
Full time position (30 hours per week)
Executive Assistant helps Executive Director directly with agenda and meetings, organizes and supervises all the procedures related to marketing and events. Builds and maintains relationship with clients, ensuring updates, feedback and satisfaction. Executive Assistant will be a bridge between the company and all stakeholders.
- Scheduling internal and external appointments
- A high volume of calendar management
- Preparation and submitting expense reports
- Reviewing a range of incoming communications and redirecting to the appropriate person
- Communication with executives of all levels, internally and externally
- Drafting and editing of documents, internal and general communication
- Coordination of meetings and events, and taking and distribution of meeting minutes
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks.
- Procession electronically uploaded data, enter documents with precision and accuracy and research and resolve discrepancies.
- Building communication with possible partners and sponsors
- Light accounting duties.
- Searching for partners and sponsors for CSOL, LCPN, Latincouver,
- Assisting with the organization of special events and team meetings
- Other duties as assigned.
- Represent Latincouver at official meetings, events on behalf of Executive Director
- Arrange virtual meetings with Executive Director if needed
- Contact all stakeholders (vendor, partners, sponsors) in case if necessary and according to aligned tasks
Qualifications and skills:
- 1+ year as an Executive Assistant
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to work confidentially, under pressure, and independently
- Ability for multitasking
- A strong knowledge of the Google suite of software – mainly Gmail and Calendar
- Tactful and able to manage various personality types
- Fluent Spanish/Portuguese is a plus
Get Directions406-68 Water Street
Other Ms. Volunteer Opportunities
Other Administration / Clerical / Office Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Assist our volunteer board with inquiry emails, school education software requests, donations, Tax receipts and General Administration May result in part time employment opportunity …Read More
Description: The Aquafit for All Assosiation (AFA) is currently looking for a volunteer executive assistant to help with the administrative needs of the organization. In this role, you will be required …Read More