This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Ms. (Graphic Designer)Organization Name: Ms.
Opportunity Title: Graphic Designer
Category: Other Positions
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: May 1, 2019
End Date: July 23, 2019
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
Latincouver Cultural & Business Society – Vancouver, BC
(Paid Internship – May 1, 2019 till July 23, 2019)
Graphic Design team is working and creating branding and visuals for Latincouver, its projects and events.
- Work closely with Marketing team and project teams.
- Design and produce graphics and events materials for the events and promote awareness of Latincouver
- Plan and design promotional materials, such as posters, cards, brochures, social media to raise the profile of Latincouver, CSOL, LCPN and other projects.
- Plan and design layout of key development department communications materials such as reports, newsletters, appreciation cards/letters, policies, information pages, business cards and presentations.
- Ensure that all created designs are easily accessible to Marketing and Graphic Design team including logo package and corporate colour codes and guidelines on how to use them.
Requirements and Skills
- 20-30 years old
- Citizenship, PR or refugee status holder
- University or college in business administration, project management or other relevant discipline is a plus
- High-intermediate English level (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of latest Adobe Creative Suite programs, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to be a team player, as well as ability to work independently
- 1+ year experience as Graphic Designer is a plus
- Knowledge of web design/layout particularly in WordPress is a plus
- Expanding your professional contacts through Latincouver`s rich network
- Being part of a fun, professional and multicultural team with people from all over the world
- Learning new skills and an opportunity to practice English and know more about other cultures
- Upgrading your resume with experience in a Canadian organization
- Reference letter upon completion of 3 month internship.
As soon as possible
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email email@example.com or fill out the application on our website
Get Directions406-68 Water Street
Other Ms. Volunteer Opportunities
Other Other Positions Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Community Arts Council of Vancouver (CACV) was the first arts council in North America and will celebrate its 75th Anniversary in 2021. Since 1946, CACV has been a contributor to shaping the …Read More
Description: SENIORS ACTING UP IS SEEKING A VOLUNTEER DIRECTOR/ADMINISTRATOR TO WORK WITH A GROUP OF EXPERIENCED SENIORS WHO PERFORM VARIETY SHOWS AT VARIOUS VENUES THROUGHOUT THE LOWER …Read More