Latincouver (Executive Assistant)Organization Name: Latincouver
Opportunity Title: Executive Assistant
Category: Administration / Clerical / Office
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: December 15, 2019
End Date: March 31, 2020
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
Assists the General Manager directly with agenda and meetings. Organizes and supervises all the procedures related to marketing and events. Builds and maintains relationships with our clients, ensuring updates, feedback and satisfaction. The Marketing and Executive Assistant will be a bridge between the company and its clients.
- Scheduling internal and external appointments
- A high volume of calendar management
- Preparation and submitting expense reports
- Reviewing a range of incoming communications and redirecting to the appropriate person
- Communication with executives of all levels, internally and externally
- Drafting and editing of documents, internal and general communication
- Coordination of meetings and events, and taking and distribution of meeting minutes
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, and checks.
- Procession electronically uploaded data, enter documents with precision and accuracy and research and resolve discrepancies.
- Building communication with possible partners and sponsors
- Light accounting duties.
- Searching for partners and sponsors for CSOL, LCPN, Latincouver,
- Assisting with the organization of special events and team meetings
- Represent Latincouver at official meetings, events on behalf of the Executive Director
- Arrange virtual meetings with Executive Director if needed
- Assist with personal accounts of Executive Director in social media
- Contact all stakeholders (vendors, partners, sponsors) in case if necessary and according to aligned tasks
Requirements and Skills
- 3 days per week, 4 or 5 hours, at least 3 months
- Excellent communication skills through email, phone and in person – clear, friendly and professional
- Well organized and be able to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Problem solving ability.
- Fluent English/ French or Spanish
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Reference letter upon completion to upgrade your resume
- Be part of a fun professional staff team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice English
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email email@example.com or fill out the application on our website and check out the many possibilities you can have with us.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions406-68 Water Street
Other Latincouver Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Description: Latincouver is a non-profit organization that brings together both Latin Americans and Latin enthusiasts living in BC. Latincouver activities cover a variety of areas like business and …Read More
Other Administration / Clerical / Office Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The Aquafit for All Assosiation (AFA) is currently looking for a volunteer executive assistant to help with the administrative needs of the organization. In this role, you will be required …Read More