Latincouver (Grant Researcher and Writer Assistant)Organization Name: Latincouver
Opportunity Title: Grant Researcher and Writer Assistant
Category: Administration / Clerical / Office
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: August 12, 2019
End Date: August 31, 2019
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for court-ordered volunteers
As a grant researcher, you will be researching government, foundation and, corporate grants and other grant-making organizations; maintaining reports on a calendar of submissions and other deadlines; writing grant proposals; establishing and maintaining working relationships with grant funders; and creating compelling narratives for funding applications and reports.
- Maintains funding opportunity databases activity tracking system and calendar to ensure timely submission of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines, and reports.
- Assembling and submitting grant requests including letters, proposals, budgets, and presentations.
Requirements and Skills
- 3-5 days per week, 4 or 5 hours, at least 3 months
- Exceptional English communication and editing skills
- Being detail-oriented and exceptional organizational management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, pay attention to detail and maintain accurate records
- Expand your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Feedback on your learning progress
- Reference letter upon completion to upgrade your resume
- Be part of a fun professional staff team
- Learn new skills and an opportunity to practice English
Start Date: As soon as possible.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the application on our website and check out the many possibilities you can have with us.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions406-68 water street, Vancouver, BC
Other Latincouver Volunteer Opportunities
Other Administration / Clerical / Office Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The Aquafit for All Assosiation (AFA) is currently looking for a volunteer executive assistant to help with the administrative needs of the organization. In this role, you will be required …Read More