The HOPE Initiative Foundation (Internal graphics and Media Coordinator: NON-PROFIT CHARITY LOOKING FOR REMOTE VOLUNTEERS!)Organization Name: The HOPE Initiative Foundation
Opportunity Title: Internal graphics and Media Coordinator: NON-PROFIT CHARITY LOOKING FOR REMOTE VOLUNTEERS!
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: January 12, 2023
End Date: January 11, 2024
Looking to gain experience volunteering in a non-profit organization, develop your various skills and make professional connections? Please apply directly via our website: https://thehopeinitiative.ca/hiring/
The HOPE Initiative Foundation is a registered Canadian charity that increases student access to education and leadership opportunities. HOPE exists as a platform to inspire innovative solutions to broken systems. Whether providing short-term relief, or building long-term systems, we believe that the best answers are global in concept, local in execution, and limitless in their ability to create and inspire change. We have numerous university specific HOPE branches that focus on creating tangible change in the local area. We also host a program, called HOPE for Community, that was created to connect students with organizations who need enthusiastic volunteers.
We are currently hiring for the following position:
Internal graphics and Media Coordinator
This individual is responsible for branding internal HOPE documents, designing HOPE charity items such as clothing and banners, and maintaining HOPE’s brand identity. They will ideally have a great sense of design and enjoy creating eye-catching and informative graphics.
- Create branding for internal documents (ex. letterheads, presentation slides, official documents) aligned with branding
- Create infographics for internal use (ex. committee flow charts, strategy frameworks)
- Upkeep the HOPE charity branding package and branding guidelines
- Conduct research on brand identity and brand consistency
- Design internal HOPE charity items (ex. clothing, pins, pens, banners, etc.)
- Advise on branding and graphics inquiries and concerns from HOPE University branches
- Liaison with members from other committees to help brand their documents and/or ensure their use of consistent branding
- Update HOPE executives, Marketing Director and committee on progress regularly, and actively respond to messages
- Actively support other HOPE charity events and programs -> currently supporting HOPE for Community
- HOPE Charity general meetings – once per month
- Marketing committee meetings – once every week
- Partnerships committee meetings – once every week
Additionally, we are looking to fill multiple remote opportunities in mentorship, finance, data analysis, human resources, marketing, volunteer coordination and more. Please reach out to us if this opportunity is not suited for you, as all our vacancies may not be posted here.
Please note that applications through this website are not monitored. For further questions, feel free to reach out to our HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply directly via our website: https://thehopeinitiative.ca/hiring/
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directionsvancouver, BC
Other The HOPE Initiative Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
Other Communications / Marketing / Media Volunteer Opportunities
“Together, We Can Be the Generation that Ends Global Hunger” become a Zero Hunger Ambassador.Organization: Give Back Market
Description: The World Food Programme reported that: “As many as 828 million people are unsure of where their next meal is coming from. We have a choice: …Read More
Podcast Editor Portuguese-Speaker (Volunteer)Organization: Latincouver
Description: Podcast Editor Portuguese-Speaker (Volunteer) Latincouver Cultural & Business Society – Vancouver, BC (volunteer/ unpaid …Read More