Khatsahlano Street Party (Khatsahlano Street Party Volunteers Needed! Green Team/Site Crew/Hospitality/Info Booth/Beer Garden!)Organization Name: Khatsahlano Street Party
Opportunity Title: Khatsahlano Street Party Volunteers Needed! Green Team/Site Crew/Hospitality/Info Booth/Beer Garden!
Category: Special Events / Festivals
Commitment: One Day / Special Event
Start Date: July 9, 2022
End Date: July 9, 2022
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Family-oriented volunteering
- Appropriate for court-ordered volunteers
- Training or orientation required
Khatsahlano Street Party is looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to join our team on July 9th 2022!
Our Khatsahlano volunteers make the festival the biggest and best each year. If you’re a returning volunteer, or if it’s your first-time volunteering, we’d love to have you on our team! Khatsahlano is an inclusive, supportive event and volunteer centre. We welcome volunteers of all levels of experience, and abilities.
Benefits of volunteering?
- Be a part of Vancouver’s Largest Free Music + Art Festival!
- Are you a student? Your hours count toward community service!
- Meet new people and gain new experiences!
- Volunteer Orientation & Meet-Up – Get to know the team!
- Perks and incentives from our Volunteer Sponsors!
- Invite to our exclusive Post event after-party!
- Free-T shirt!
Help us by spreading the word to your friends and/or family about this volunteer, opportunity! All volunteers must be 14 years or older.
Visit the website khatsahlano.ca OR Email
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions2114 W 4th Avenue, vancouver
Other Khatsahlano Street Party Volunteer Opportunities
Other Special Events / Festivals Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Each year, the festival presents provocative arts events that highlight the absolute best artists and visionaries from Canada, South Asia, …Read More
Description: Zili CARE Volunteer Conference Director Zili CARE is an evidence-driven preventative health care organization focused on education and …Read More
Description: The exciting sport of dragonboating was introduced to Vancouver in 1986 as part of Expo ’86. Since then, it has attracted a diverse …Read More
Description: Super fun volunteer opportunity! Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon is looking for volunteers to help at our annual Vancouver Golf …Read More