S.U.C.C.E.S.S. (2022 Walk With The Dragon – Volunteers Needed)Organization Name: S.U.C.C.E.S.S.
Opportunity Title: 2022 Walk With The Dragon – Volunteers Needed
Category: Special Events / Festivals
Commitment: One Day / Special Event
Start Date: May 25, 2022
End Date: July 6, 2022
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Family-oriented volunteering
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is a multicultural, multi-service agency assisting people at all stages of their Canadian experience. S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is recognized as one of British Columbia’s largest social service providers. With over 20 locations, we proudly serve local communities in Greater Vancouver, Fort St. John and overseas in Taipei, Taiwan and Seoul, Korea. Through advocacy, S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is also recognized as a prominent voice of positive social change.
S.U.C.C.E.S.S. will be organizing our 2022 Walk With The Dragon event at Stanley park on July 10th this year! Launched in 1986, our annual Walk with the Dragon is one of BC’s largest family walks, and the funds raised at the event are used to support our services and programs that receive partial or no government funding. As with previous years, the S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Dragon will be “awakened” at a special ceremony, before leading thousands of participants along a scenic route at Stanley Park. There will also be many fun family-friendly activities, game booths as well as performances!
We are currently recruiting more than 200 volunteers for this event. Volunteers play such an essential part in making this day a success, and we thank you all who are interested in joining us!
When: July 10th, 2022
Where: Stanley Park, Vancouver
***Please sign up using the following links! More details about the event and position can be found there as well.
Pre-Event Volunteer Roles
• Set-up (Pender) – 15 spots http://bttr.im/g1cu5
• Set-up (Stanley Park) – 30 spots http://bttr.im/8dix5
• Pre-Event Prep (Pender) – 4 spots http://bttr.im/hgfwg
• Onsite Set-up Security — 4 spots http://bttr.im/ycayo
Day of Event Volunteer Roles
• Parking Area Check-in (Zone A) – 4 spots http://bttr.im/2ug3n
• Parking Area Check-in (Zone B & C) – 16 spots http://bttr.im/nw2rx
• Sponsor Booth Help – 20 spots http://bttr.im/wqj1n
• Food Booths – 20 spots http://bttr.im/nsf5g
• Team & Individual Registration Booth – 8 spots http://bttr.im/ekjbi
• Shuttle Bus Check-in – 6 spots http://bttr.im/s60v6
• Cleanup Crew – 30 spots http://bttr.im/1ltn2
• On-route Signage & Directions – 4 spots http://bttr.im/km7uw
• Water Station – 6 spots http://bttr.im/cdsl6
• Volunteer Central Dispatch – 25 spots http://bttr.im/eauvn
• VIP/Media Reception Check-in & Support – 12 spots http://bttr.im/lqevb
• Food & Games Coupon Sales – 2 spots http://bttr.im/s2qbz
• Backstage Support – 6 spots http://bttr.im/hptgh
• Recycling & Clean-up – 14 spots http://bttr.im/1vxrr
• Game Booth – 10 spots http://bttr.im/hlql7
• Refreshment Booth – 10 spots http://bttr.im/s315r
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thank you so much!
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directionsstanley park
Other S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Volunteer Opportunities
Other Special Events / Festivals Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The exciting sport of dragonboating was introduced to Vancouver in 1986 as part of Expo ’86. Since then, it has attracted a diverse …Read More
Description: Each year, the festival presents provocative arts events that highlight the absolute best artists and visionaries from Canada, South Asia, …Read More
Description: Super fun volunteer opportunity! Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon is looking for volunteers to help at our annual Vancouver Golf …Read More
Description: Theatre Under the Stars Musical Society (TUTS) is not for profit society with a mandate to entertain families through popular musical …Read More
Khatsahlano Street Party Volunteers Needed! Green Team/Site Crew/Hospitality/Info Booth/Beer Garden!Organization: Khatsahlano Street Party
Description: Khatsahlano Street Party is looking for energetic and enthusiastic volunteers to join our team on July 9th 2022! Our Khatsahlano …Read More