Parkbus (Parkbus Ambassadors)Organization Name: Parkbus
Opportunity Title: Parkbus Ambassadors
Category: Sports and Recreation
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: June 16, 2018
End Date: September 8, 2018
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
The Parkbus Ambassador Program (PAP) is a volunteer-run program that is conducted on board our buses as they travel to and from various Parkbus destinations. The program helps bring together past and present passengers, members of the community, media and partners. The goal of the program is to establish a network of ambassadors representing and informing the general public of the outdoor opportunities available in Ontario, while promoting a sustainable and environmentally-friendly transportation option. Ambassadors will be able to travel for free with our buses to the parks.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in customer service
- Great passion for nature and outdoor activities
- Motivated, outgoing, responsible and organized
- Engaging with passengers and responding to any relevant questions and requests
- Coordinating raffles on board the bus, handing out materials (prizes, maps, coupons etc)
- Learning about the program (schedules, best practices in the park and overall operation)
- Supervising luggage handling and coordination of bus stops in city and park
- Communicating with bus driver, keeping track of passenger lists and timing breaks
- Reporting back to operations manager and/or staff with any issues or problems
- Participating in special events where Parkbus is in attendance
SOUNDS LIKE FUN? APPLY HERE:
We are looking foward to hearing from you!
When applying, please indicate that you saw this posting at volunteeringvancouver.ca.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity