Voirelia: Dance, Psychology, & Philosophy Hub (Part-time Social Media Assistant at a Dance Hub)Organization Name: Voirelia: Dance, Psychology, & Philosophy Hub
Opportunity Title: Part-time Social Media Assistant at a Dance Hub
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: August 4, 2020
End Date: July 1, 2099
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
Average weekly commitment of 4-6 hrs
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to share work related to creating and sharing social media content for Voirelia on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Create relevant advertising materials
- Make simple updates to Voirelia’s website with events and programs (e.g., managing Guest Blogs section of the website and uploading new content)
- Share original content and events postings via Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms under Voirelia, including working with a database of existing Voirelia video and photography content
- Advertise all of the Voirelia events on online platforms
- Work closely with Social Media Coordinator, on advertising and marketing tasks. Work together to develop and implement successful marketing strategies.
- Work with Communications Coordinator to create written descriptions of upcoming Voirelia events for website, Facebook, and Instagram
- Publish new blog posts on the Voirelia website (proof + publish content from guest authors).
How to apply?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an answer to the following questions:
1.Tell us about one experience you had that is relevant to this role.
2.What skills could you contribute to the growth of Voirelia?
3.Given our unique vision and mission, how do you see yourself fit within our team?
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity