Young Women in Business (Social Media Coordinator)Organization Name: Young Women in Business
Opportunity Title: Social Media Coordinator
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: June 10, 2019
End Date: June 10, 2020
Summary: The Social Media Coordinator will contribute to the creation of a Marketing and Social Media strategy for the overall YWiB Vancouver Chapter.
You: You are passionate about creating strong brand content for various mediums and platforms. You enjoy the creativity and challenge of communicating messaging to a broad audience.
- Create and manage Public Relations content including but not limited to: compiling media contact lists, writing press releases, and event advisories.
- Generate social media content and manage various marketing platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook page.
- Brainstorm and seek new opportunities for YWiB brand promotion.
- Develop and execute multi-touch marketing campaigns (i.e. web, social ads, emails,etc.)
- Track marketing analtics, qualify reports, engagement and live messaging.
- Contribute toward overall Marketing strategy planning and execution
- Coordinate and work closely with YWiB Vancouver team as needed
- Attend bi-weekly all team YWiB meetings and any “marketing only” meetings asrequired
Skills/Characteristics that we’re looking for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative mind and ability to tie strategy into marketing efforts.
- Excellent organizational skills with great attention to details and a flexible “can-do”attitude
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and as part of the team
Benefit you’ll gain:
- Access to a network of business leaders as a YWiB Executive
- Opportunity to develop your ability to communicate with purpose
- Learn to achieve measurable results
- Be the face of YWiB in the business community
- Free access to all YWiB networking events and workshops
This volunteer position requires a one year commitment. The successful candidate must attend our all-team meetings (every 1st Monday), support the successful execution of events and programs, work with our team for idea contribution, and complete independent work. Time commitment will vary between 5-10 hours per week. Please submit a resume to Vancouver.firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Social Media Coordinator – Your Name”
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get DirectionsVancouver. British Columbia
Other Young Women in Business Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Administration / Clerical / Office
Description: Are you looking for a way to have a positive impact on how companies support the community? Looking to develop your relationship building and negotiation skills? The Corporate Relations …Read More
Category: Social and Community Service
Description: The Community Development Coordinator acts as a liaison and key point of contact between YWiB Vancouver and its community of members. This position will assist in the brainstorming and …Read More
Other Communications / Marketing / Media Volunteer Opportunities
Description: To assist the volunteer board of directors with social media posts and website updating