This volunteer opportunity has expired!
SUCCESS UNITED CHINESE COMMUNITY ENTRICHMENT SERVICES SOCIETY (Teaching Assistant in Digital Literacy Exchange Program(Vancouver, Richmond,Coquitlam))Organization Name: SUCCESS UNITED CHINESE COMMUNITY ENTRICHMENT SERVICES SOCIETY
Opportunity Title: Teaching Assistant in Digital Literacy Exchange Program(Vancouver, Richmond,Coquitlam)
Category: Computers / Technology / IT
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: May 1, 2019
End Date: May 1, 2020
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Training or orientation required
We are recruiting volunteers to assist instructors to help our seniors using digital devices such as tablet, smart phone, laptop etc.
- Assist the Digital Literacy Instructor in helping seniors’ learning computer skills in the class
- Simple English + Fluent in Cantonese (Every Friday)
- Simple English + Fluent in Mandarin (Every Thursday)
- Simple English + Fluent in Farsi (Every Thursday)
- Experience using desktop/laptop computers, tablets, ipad, iphone and smartphones
- Must be 19 years or older
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Support the work of S.U.C.C.E.S.S. in our mission to build bridges, harvest diversity and foster integration through service and advocacy
- Gain valuable experience working with seniors 55+
Location and Time:
Please click here for more details.
If you are interested, please fill in the application form on the website.