BC Lung Foundation (BC Lung Foundation – The Ride for Lung Health)Organization Name: BC Lung Foundation
Opportunity Title: BC Lung Foundation – The Ride for Lung Health
Category: Sports and Recreation
Commitment: One Day / Special Event
Start Date: August 12, 2023
End Date: August 13, 2023
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Family-oriented volunteering
About The Ride
The BC Lung Foundation is proud to present the 39th annual “The Ride for Lung Health“, a 200 km bike ride taking place over the weekend of August 12th and 13th. This is a unique, exciting event, raising funds for a great cause – supporting lung health for British Columbians!
Event Day Volunteers
August 12th & 13th, 2023
Hundreds of participants will embark on a scenic ride through Tsawwassen, Delta, Surrey, and White Rock, covering a distance of 200km over the course of two days. These dedicated participants are riding in support of the BC Lung Foundation’s ongoing fight against lung disease.
We are looking for motivated, outgoing, and reliable individuals to assist with various roles, and help execute this exciting event.
- Volunteer shifts are between 6:00 am – 5:00 pm (length and start time depends on position)
- Food will be provided for all volunteers.
- Accommodation will be included for those helping out the whole weekend.
- Start/Finish Line
- Gear/Baggage Check
- Rest Stops
- Route Marshall (must have access to a vehicle or ride to the required location)
- Cycling Sweeps – on-route
- Medical Aid
- Bike Parking Attendants
- Bike Room Valets
- Stage Assistants
- Community Support Assistants
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions5000 Canoe Pass Wy, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B3
Other BC Lung Foundation Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found
Other Sports and Recreation Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found