This volunteer opportunity has expired!
UBC Recreation Intramurals (UBC Triathlon Volunteer Opportunity – Multiple Roles)Organization Name: UBC Recreation Intramurals
Opportunity Title: UBC Triathlon Volunteer Opportunity – Multiple Roles
Category: Sports and Recreation
Commitment: One Day / Special Event
Start Date: January 28, 2019
End Date: March 1, 2019
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Training or orientation required
Looking for an exciting opportunity to engage with the community? Need a
few more service hours for school? Looking for a fun way to spend your Saturday? Come and volunteer with UBC Recreation at the UBC Triathlon Duathlon on March 9th, 2019!
Some example roles include: Registration Assistant, Finish Assistant, Cycle Transition Assistant, Route Patrols, Pool Assistant and more!
UBC Triathlon Duathlon:
Saturday March 9, 2019 from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Volunteer Meetings (Must Attend One):
• Tuesday February 11, 2019 from 7:00PM to 8:30 PM
• Tuesday March 4, 2019 from 6:00PM to 7:30 PM
Perks of Volunteering at UBC TriDu:
– Letter of recommendation and proof of hours
– Free volunteer T-shirt!
– An opportunity to learn and explore the UBC Point Grey campus
– A chance to gain experience in community engagement and to participate in a dynamic, positive work environment
If you are interested, please fill out a Volunteer Form at the following link: https://recreation.ubc.ca/staff-resources/become-an-event-day-volunteer