S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Youth Leadership Millennium (Youth Leadership Millennium Volunteering Opportunity 2019-2020)Organization Name: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Youth Leadership Millennium
Opportunity Title: Youth Leadership Millennium Volunteering Opportunity 2019-2020
Category: Children & Youth
Commitment: Less than 6 months, 6 months to 1 year, Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: May 8, 2019
End Date: March 30, 2020
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
The S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Youth Leadership Millennium (YLM) program empowers youth aged 14-24 to take on leadership roles in their personal lives and the community. We strive to offer youth the skills and competitive edge required for successful personal, relational, and community growth.
We are looking for responsible and energetic individuals who are looking for experience working with young people and enjoy the outdoors. As a volunteer, you will help mentor, guide, and create relationships with our youth at sessions and on trips. We are located in Chinatown in Vancouver.
What you bring:
- A clean criminal record check
- 18-years-old and completed high school
- Able to volunteer once a month (or more)
- Willing to engage with youth
- Experience working with youth
- Comfortable being outdoors
How you will benefit:
- Training is provided
- Reference letter for employment
- Volunteer recognition
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Experience working in a non-profit
- May be elligible for university internship or practicum credit
We have numerous volunteer needs to fill and would love to find a role that fits you!
For additional information or inquiries, please contact us!
Phone: 604-408-7274 ext. 2155
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity