Vancouver Whitecaps FC (Vancouver Whitecaps FC Match-day Volunteers)Organization Name: Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Opportunity Title: Vancouver Whitecaps FC Match-day Volunteers
Category: Special Events / Festivals
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: February 29, 2020
End Date: October 4, 2020
- Background/police check required
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
- Training or orientation required
‘CAPS CREW NEEDS TEAM MEMBERS!
The Caps Crew Team is an integral part of the Whitecaps FC Organization. We offer a rewarding opportunity to become engaged in your community and to gain useful experience within the sports industry.
Please look at the various positions we have available this season and submit your resume to
email@example.com. If you are interested in more than one position, please list the roles you would like to be considered for in order of preference in your cover letter.
Available Volunteer Positions
1. Activation Team
2. Whitecaps FC Ambassador
3. Kickin’ with the ‘Caps Supervisor
5. Stretcher Bearer
6. Partnerships Photographer
7. Kickin’ with the ‘Caps Photographer
Job Requirements for all Positions
• 18 years of age or older
• Friendly and personable
• Confident, articulate and enthusiastic
• Excellent people skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Willingness to go the ‘extra mile’
• Knowledgeable and passionate about
• Interest in a career in media or sports
management is an asset
Volunteers will work at Vancouver Whitecaps FC home matches at BC Place with the opportunity to engage at other club events. Applicants must be available for a minimum of ten (10) matches over the course of the 2019 season.
Being part of the Vancouver Whitecaps FC Caps Crew team provides valuable experience and knowledge about the professional sports industry. Opportunities include networking with Club staff, contacts and partners, and engaging with a community of like-minded peers. In addition, individuals will be able to watch a portion of the match during scheduled volunteer shifts.
Volunteers will receive the following benefits:
• adidas Volunteer Uniform
• Match day parking (based on schedule)
• Complimentary food & beverage during shift
• Volunteer social activities throughout the season
• Whitecaps tickets
• Whitecaps post-season party
• Prizes and rewards throughout the season
If you are a highly organized, dynamic and community minded individual with a passion for sport and events we want to hear from you. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, listing the roles you would like to be considered.
Note: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
For detailed descriptions for each role, please visit: https://vancouver-mp7static.mlsdigital.net/elfinderimages/2020/Careers/Volunteer_Posting_2020.pdf
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get Directions77 Pacific Blvd, Vancouver, BC V6B 4Y8
Other Vancouver Whitecaps FC Volunteer Opportunities
Other Special Events / Festivals Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The Front of House Volunteer assists with the Front of House duties at VIFF’s Vancity Theatre. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, ushering, scanning tickets, managing …Read More