Young Women in Business (YWIB) (YWIB is Looking for a Marketing Coordinator)Organization Name: Young Women in Business (YWIB)
Opportunity Title: YWIB is Looking for a Marketing Coordinator
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: May 17, 2020
End Date: April 12, 2044
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
We want to leverage the Young Women in Business (YWiB) brand and reputation to help us strengthen our existing relationships and build new ones. We’re eager to shape lasting relationships with ourmembers, chapters and communities through multiple channels.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Director of Marketing in overseeing all YWiB social media and marketing initiatives. This includes communicating with all existing chapters, creating resources as well as overseeing the training and support of chapter marketing portfolios.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR YOU:
You are passionate about creating strong brand content for various mediums and platforms. You are excited to connecting with and mentor others and are happy to provide advice and suggestions.
● Serve as first point of contact for all City & University chapters Marketing requests, questions, and concerns.
● Work with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute a multi-touch social media and digital marketing strategy to both National and chapter-specific needs.
● Ensuring that any National-level sponsorship marketing obligations are appropriately fulfilled.
● Assisting in coordinating regular marketing portfolio check-ins with the Director, Marketing to ensure clear, organization-wide communication.
● Compiling metrics and measurable data points to understand marketing platforms and
campaign performances and adjusting content and tactics as necessary.
● Ensure that all marketing communication and content (both digital and print) pushed out by chapters meets YWIB brand guidelines.
● Identify, pursue and negotiate marketing partnerships and relationships with potential
● Support the Director, Marketing in developing and training chapter marketing executives as well as providing support and resources to chapter marketing portfolios across Canada.
● Act as an ambassador for YWiB, addressing inquiries and concerns from external stakeholders with professionalism and tact.
• Post-secondary degree in Communications and/or Marketing, either in progress or completed.
• 1-3 years of volunteer or work experience preferred.
• Demonstrated digital competencies in the area of content development, measurement, online engagement, and SEO preferred. (Including: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Hootsuite, SmarterQueue)
• Experience with digital marketing and online systems such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads preferred.
• Excellent communicator with an eye for detail.
• Is organized, resourceful and detail oriented.
• Love working with people.
• Have a go-getter attitude.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a volunteer position where the time commitment will vary depending on current projects from to 2 to 6 hours per week including monthly meetings. Please submit a resume to Nicole Lum, Director of Human Resources at : email@example.com
with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator – Your Name”
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Other Young Women in Business (YWIB) Volunteer Opportunities
Category: Boards / Committee / Leadership
Description: Who we Are Young Women in Business is a community for emerging female leaders and young professionals who want to create their own success. We believe every women and young …Read More
Other Communications / Marketing / Media Volunteer Opportunities
Description: We need someone to set up and operate two livestream cameras on Sundays. Some experience would be great, but we could train the right person. Some experience in sound equipment would also …Read More
Description: Mission: To encourage and promote volunteerism and serve the under-recognized and under-served communities through recognition and awards. About: Captain Scott Legacy Society is …Read More
Description: JOIN THE EMPATHY SQUAD! Gather Oral Histories to Foster Empathy and Build your Podcasting Skills. Volunteer Opportunity (Future Leaders age 18-30) Volunteer for the Empathy Squad to make a …Read More
Description: Average weekly commitment of 4-6 hrs Responsibilities Work with Social Media Coordinator to share work related to creating and sharing social media content for Voirelia on Instagram, …Read More