Presidents Group (Social Media Coordinator)Organization Name: Presidents Group
Opportunity Title: Social Media Coordinator
Category: Communications / Marketing / Media
Commitment: Ongoing Opportunity (> 1 year)
Start Date: April 15, 2019
End Date: April 15, 2021
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
Social Media Coordinator
The Presidents Group is looking for a skilled volunteer to help build our online presence through social media. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for generating engaging content for all three of our social media channels: Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram; in addition to collaborating on content creation for our partner organizations. This is a great role for someone who has/wants experience in Marketing and Communications, is creative, and passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Find more information about who we are and what we do at: www.accessibleemployers.ca
- Supporting the Presidents Group in carrying out a social media plan
- Daily updating of Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts using a balance of automation platforms such as Buffer/Hootsuite and authentic positing methods
- Promote accessibleemployers.caevents via social media
- Grow the social media base on Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Support membership activities with social media strategy
- Support with special projects when necessary, such as content creation for the monthly newsletter, attending and promoting events and more.
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in written English
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Nice to Have’s:
- Working knowledge of platforms such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- Experience with Google Analytics
This position will be working remotely most the time, making this the right role for someone with a flexible schedule and solid organizational skills. Although you will be working remotely, there is always support when needed albeit resources or team support! Upon joining the team we will provide you with an orientation and training.
As recognition, we are always happy to provide reference or letters of support to our volunteers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email us a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make your subject line “Volunteer Social Media Coordinator”
Accessibility & Inclusion Consultant, Marketing & Communication
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get DirectionsVancouver, BC
Other Presidents Group Volunteer Opportunities
Other Communications / Marketing / Media Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The Federation of Canadian Artists is looking to find a passionate volunteer to assist the Gallery Coordinator at our volunteer events, art openings, and administrative tasks.
Description: ShelterBox Canada Advocate Use your voice to amplify our message Who We Are: ShelterBox Canada is an international disaster relief charity that hand-delivers emergency shelter and the …Read More