Gluten Free ExpoOrganization Type: Social & Community Services
Address: 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3
Where you will see at the Expos:
- Hundred’s of products being sampled
- Show exclusive deals to help you save
- Leading experts onsite to answer your questions
- Registered dietitians, doctors, and chefs ready to share
- Fun children’s play area, and so much more!
- New products, Pizza’s, Pasta’s, Drinks, Snacks, and more ready for you to sample and save on so don’t forget to get your tickets
Who we are:
The Gluten Free Expo began in a small community center gymnasium in Vancouver, BC with just two simple goals:
- To collect gluten free food donations so gluten intolerant families needing assistance will never have to choose between eating, or feeling ill. Sadly, due to the higher costs of Gluten Free food, this is a category that is not often donated and is needed by Food Banks across Canada.
- To help those living with a gluten intolerance discover new dietary solutions, connect with others in the Gluten Free community, and to provide education on living gluten free the healthy and accessible way.
Following the first Gluten Free Expo, exhibitors and attendees alike asked us to come back again, so we did, and continue to do yearly and then expanded to different cities.
Hope to see you soon!
Social Media Links
Gluten Free Expo’s Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found
Contact Gluten Free Expo
Get Directions999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3