South Vancouver Neighbourhood HouseOrganization Type: Social & Community Services
Address: 6470 Victoria Dr., Vancouver, British Columbia V5P 3C7
As a Neighbourhood House, SVNH responds to the needs and aspirations of its community members by providing services, programs, special events, facilities and information to promote involvement and a spirit of community. As a social service agency, SVNH responds to the concerns, problems and changing needs of the community through program development, advocacy and a continuing effort to improve the quality of family and neighbourhood life in a creative, caring way.
- To identify, assess and address the needs of the community
- To provide practical services and special events that will help individuals and families address their personal and social development needs
- To encourage the involvement of volunteers and provide them with training and support; and to recognize their significant contributions to SVNH and the community
- To cooperate with other agencies in the assessing of needs and development of programs where appropriate
- To provide an environment in which staff may grow and develop, receive fair treatment, derive job satisfaction and work to achieve the objectives of the organization, other non-profit groups and organizations, to the extent that facilities, personnel, funds and other resources allow.
Social Media Links
South Vancouver Neighbourhood House’s Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found
Contact South Vancouver Neighbourhood House
Get Directions6470 Victoria Dr., Vancouver, British Columbia V5P 3C7