This volunteer opportunity has expired!
BC Recreation and Parks Association (BC Recreation and Parks Association’s Provincial Aquatic Workshop Ripple Effects 2019 Volunteer)Organization Name: BC Recreation and Parks Association
Opportunity Title: BC Recreation and Parks Association’s Provincial Aquatic Workshop Ripple Effects 2019 Volunteer
Category: Sports and Recreation
Commitment: One Day / Special Event
Start Date: November 13, 2019
End Date: November 14, 2019
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
The things you do every day have an effect on the world around you. Make waves by volunteering for Ripple Effects 2019. We Need You!
A variety of volunteer shifts are available on November 13th and 14, 2019 We need volunteers for room monitoring, equipment management, tradeshow support, registration and more. Shifts are flexible, with availability ranging from the whole conference to half a day.
- connect and network with aquatics and recreation professionals from across the province
- earn Continuing Education Credits
- sit in on a session or two
- gain experience in special event operations
Ripple Effects couldn’t happen without a team of committed volunteers. If you’re interested in volunteering, we want to know about it!
Create your own Ripple Effect – Sign up to Volunteer Today by emailing email@example.com with your availability!
Application deadline is October 21, 2019