Zili CARE (Director, Zili CARE Conference)Organization Name: Zili CARE
Opportunity Title: Director, Zili CARE Conference
Category: Special Events / Festivals
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: April 5, 2022
End Date: October 30, 2022
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
Zili CARE Volunteer Conference Director
Zili CARE is an evidence-driven preventative health care organization focused on education and counselling support to ensure everyone cares for themselves in mind, body and soul. We are holding our annual conference and are looking for a volunteer to take on the management of our featured annual event in early October.
This is a senior management role that will work directly with the Zili CARE leadership team and will largely be focused on sourcing sponsors, managing to the conference budget, and overseeing the conference coordinator. The conference coordinator will handle the logistics of the conference execution.
This role will require experience in event management, a flexible schedule, and passion for health.
Time Commitment Required:
2-3 hours per week on average from April to October, with an increased effort in the earlier pre-summer sponsorship sourcing time period.
Although the Zili CARE conference will be held in Vancouver BC, this is a remote role that can be done from anywhere in Canada.
ZiliCARE Conference 2022 Details
The ZiliCARE conference is typically an in-person event for 300-400 participants held at the Vancouver Convention Center in the early fall (likely early October). It is a preventative health care conference, with a variety of speakers chosen for their credible expertise. It is a day long conference and includes lunch.
Here are the details for our proposed 2022 conference.
▪ In-person and virtual (live streamed)
▪ 300-400 in-person participants
▪ Day long event including lunch
▪ Speakers to be sourced and confirmed by the CEO
Scope of work to include the following;
▪ Development of conference budget for approval
▪ Source and sign-up sponsors to meet the conference costs
▪ Determination of final date, venue, and detailed agenda
▪ Development and implementation of pre-conference marketing plan
▪ Coordination of ticket sales, and gifts of free or reduced priced tickets
▪ Development and implementation of the technology to support live stream
▪ Oversight of conference coordinator and oversight of all logistics on the day of the conference
Materials available to support:
▪ Previous budgets
▪ Conference coordinator and previous team members contact information
▪ Access to all previously used planning materials.
▪ Regular access to the Zili CARE executive team for advice, decisions and support throughout.
Please get to know us better by reviewing our story and purpose here.
If this role description resonates with you and you are a dynamic individual that has a flare for networking, experience in event management and a passion for preventative health care…we want to hear from you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to connecting,
Zili CARE Team
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Other Zili CARE Volunteer Opportunities
Other Special Events / Festivals Volunteer Opportunities
Description: Vancouver Chinatown Business Improvement Area Society (VCBIA) is bringing back the Vancouver Chinatown Festival after a 2-year lapse dur to …Read More
Description: Each year, the festival presents provocative arts events that highlight the absolute best artists and visionaries from Canada, South Asia, …Read More
Description: Super fun volunteer opportunity! Ronald McDonald House BC and Yukon is looking for volunteers to help at our annual Vancouver Golf …Read More
Description: S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is a multicultural, multi-service agency assisting people at all stages of their Canadian experience. S.U.C.C.E.S.S. is …Read More