Latincouver (Graphic Designer)Organization Name: Latincouver
Opportunity Title: Graphic Designer
Category: Administration / Clerical / Office
Commitment: Less than 6 months
Start Date: August 20, 2019
End Date: December 1, 2019
- Appropriate for youth (i.e., less than 18)
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Training or orientation required
The graphic design team is working and creating branding and visuals for Latincouver, its projects, and events.
- Work closely with the Marketing team and project teams.
- Design and produce graphics and events materials for the events and promote awareness of Latincouver
- Plan and design promotional materials, such as posters, cards, brochures, social media to raise the profile of Latincouver, CSOL, LCPN, and other projects.
- Plan and design layout of key development department communications materials such as reports, newsletters, appreciation cards/letters, policies, information pages, business cards, and presentations.
- Ensure that all created designs are easily accessible to Marketing and Graphic Design team including logo package and corporate color codes and guidelines on how to use them.
Requirements and Skills
- 3 days per week, 4 or 5 hours, at least 3 months
- High-intermediate English level, written and verbal
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of latest Adobe Creative Suite programs, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to be a team player, as well as the ability to work independently
- 1+ year experience as a Graphic designer
- Knowledge of web design/layout, particularly in WordPress, is a plus
- Expanding your professional contacts through Latincouver’s rich network
- Being part of a fun, professional and multicultural team with people from all over the world
- Learning new skills and an opportunity to practice English and know more about other cultures
- Upgrading your resume with experience in a Canadian organization
- Reference letter upon completion of 3-month volunteering/internship. Certificate of volunteering for short-term volunteering.
- Start Date
As soon as possible
How to Apply:
Send your resume to the email email@example.com or fill out the application on our website and check out the many opportunities you can experience with us.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity