This volunteer opportunity has expired!
Uno a Uno (Market Research Assistant)Organization Name: Uno a Uno
Opportunity Title: Market Research Assistant
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: June 9, 2018
End Date: June 9, 2019
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
Uno a Uno is an organization that works with local leaders in Ecuador’s underserved communities to provide innovative education, empowering people of all ages to realize their potential and transform their lives.
Join a small team of volunteers to conduct a market survey to find out what motivates people to donate and help improve our fundraising initiatives.
Approximately 2 hours per week
- Have coffee with people you know to talk to them about the organization and fill out a market survey
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- An enthusiastic personality; and
- Ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Get to know a grassroot organization who is making a significant impact in Ecuador;
- Be part of a team that is committed to helping people break out of the cycle of poverty through the power of education; and
- All expenses (i.e. coffees) fully paid for.
Get DirectionsVancouver, BC
Other Uno a Uno Volunteer Opportunities
Other Research Volunteer Opportunities
Description: The DVBIA along with the More Awesome Now team (HCMA and and VIVA Vancouver) launched Ackery’s Alley in August of 2018. The laneway (located behind the Orpheum Theatre, running between …Read More
Description: The Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association (DVBIA) is seeking hard working and observant volunteers to assist in collecting data and information about public spaces in downtown …Read More