Uno a Uno (Market Research Assistant)Organization Name: Uno a Uno
Opportunity Title: Market Research Assistant
Commitment: 6 months to 1 year
Start Date: June 9, 2018
End Date: June 9, 2019
- Appropriate for volunteers aged between 18 and 55
- Appropriate for volunteers aged 55 and over
Uno a Uno is an organization that works with local leaders in Ecuador’s underserved communities to provide innovative education, empowering people of all ages to realize their potential and transform their lives.
Join a small team of volunteers to conduct a market survey to find out what motivates people to donate and help improve our fundraising initiatives.
Approximately 2 hours per week
- Have coffee with people you know to talk to them about the organization and fill out a market survey
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- An enthusiastic personality; and
- Ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Get to know a grassroot organization who is making a significant impact in Ecuador;
- Be part of a team that is committed to helping people break out of the cycle of poverty through the power of education; and
- All expenses (i.e. coffees) fully paid for.
Apply For Volunteer Opportunity
Get DirectionsVancouver, BC
Other Uno a Uno Volunteer Opportunities
Other Research Volunteer Opportunities
MALE volunteers between 6 to 18 years needed to participate in our research to learn more about OCD in an effort to help OCD-affected children and their familiesOrganization: B.C. CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL PROVINCIAL OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER (OCD) PROGRAM
Description: Researchers at BC Children’s Hospital are conducting a study to investigate how thinking processes and problem solving (neurocognition) may be different in kids with OCD compared to kids …Read More